About this item:
1. Small size and lightweight, easy to carry by CUTE 4 U.
2. Black shell, easy to hide, perfect for tracking vehicles, teens, spouses, elderly persons, or assets.
3. With two powerful magnets inside, easy to attach to the vehicle firmly, no extra installation need.
4. All you need is a working SIM card (NOT included!) to insert into the device, then you can track and map (with Google Maps) in real-time over the Internet.
5. Dial SIM card number, then you can hear the voice around this tracker, with no light and no noise, you can be monitoring and spy what’s going on around the tracker silently and secretly.
6. This is the only one of its kind, you can use your phone to view the location on the map and query the location tracking on the computer platform
7. First, Google positioning can be added to existing base station positioning, which greatly reduces the error distance of the product.
Supports Internet network data transmission.
Support mobile phone remote operation. Functions: recording, voice monitoring, GPS tracking, machine status, restart etc.
Supports GPS and LBS (Location-Based Services) dual tracking system to improve location accuracy.
Super magnetic force. Built-in 2 powerful magnets, can be automatically absorbed on the metal plate.
Set all the functions of security, tracking, monitoring, emergency alarm, and management.
Handheld and vehicle use. Widely used for tracking vehicles, people, and other moving objects.
Product Size: 4.2*2.5*1.7cm
Type: Magnetic GPS Locator by CUTE 4 U
Weight : 0.054kg
Talk Time: 150 – 180 minutes
Working Time: 4 – 6 days
Expansion Card: Mini TF card
GSM Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
GMS Locating Time: 25 Seconds
Power Input: AC 110-220V 50/60Hz
Power Output: DC5V 300 – 500mA
Battery Capacity: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion Battery
Working Voltage: 3.4 – 4.2V DC
Storage Temp.: 40 to 85 Celsius
Operation Temp.: 20 to 55 Celsius
Humidity: 5%-95% non-condensing
Warning: Must insert SIM card before charging.
1 x Mini Tracker
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
There are no reviews yet.